top of page

Comprehensive Financial Planning

Financial Plans to Fit Your Needs

When thinking about your finances, do you consider the entire picture of your future wealth?  If not, you could be missing out on significant gains or not have your priorities in order when it matters most.  A scary statistic is that only around 20% of adults utilize comprehensive planners; we don’t want you to be part of the other 80% any longer.

Combining our long and varied experience in the Financial Services industry, and our dynamic planning software, we work with you to create a thorough evaluation and analysis of all components of your financial situation including the personal lifestyle pieces that mean the most to you.  Together, we will:

  • Create short and long-term investment & savings plans

  • Identify methods to minimize tax burdens

  • Incorporate products to mitigate risk

  • Chart a retirement strategy

  • Include Estate Planning techniques

When you are ready to take that big leap into controlling your finances, contact us to start.  When you partner with Diversified Financial Solutions, we will help put all the pieces together to have the best outcome, secure your wealth, and plan for any incidentals long the way.

Ready to take the next step and put together a comprehensive financial plan? Email us at or give us a call at 631-758-8691 today.

bottom of page