Graphs

Comprehensive Financial Plans

Financial Plans to Fit Your Needs

When thinking about your finances, do you think about the entire picture of your future wealth? If not, you could be missing out on significant gains or not have your priorities in order when it matters most.

A comprehensive plan will address your entire financial picture from retirement planning, saving for your child's education, paying down high-interest debt, specific financial goals, estate planning, and more. A scary statistic is that only around 20% of adults are comprehensive planners; we don’t want you to be a part of the other 80% any longer.

When you partner with Diversified Financial Solutions, we will help put all of the pieces together to have the best outcome, secure your wealth, and plan for any incidentals along the way. These pieces generally include:

Cash Flow: Use your free cash flow to save for retirement, pay down debt, or towards other financial objectives. When you enter into our comprehensive plan, we will develop ways to maximize your cash flow.

Investments: We will talk with you about your unique goals, needs, and risks to create the perfect investment strategy for you. This strategy will guide your investment decision-making in the future.

Retirement Planning: Once you are ready for your career to be over, whether in 5, 10, or 20 years, will you have enough money saved to retire? This is a massive issue for many people, young and old that have not adequately prepared for retirement throughout their careers.

Estate Planning: After you are gone, you do not want your loved ones guessing what your wishes are or handling the significant financial burden. You may have thoughts for your legacy after your death for children, grandchildren, or favorite charitable organizations that can be addressed in your estate. 

Ready to take the next step and put together a comprehensive financial plan? Click here to book a meeting or give us a call at 631-758-8691 today.